Watchman™ electronic catalyst monitor
Achieve best performance! The innovative Watchman shows catalyst temperatures accurately for maximizing the heat potential of your catalyst, without overheating and damaging your combustor or your stove. Highly-responsive red LED visual display, plus pre-programmed audio signals with beep-tones.
- monitors catalyst temperatures, to close and open bypass
- conforms with Environmental Protection Agency requirement for new catalytic stoves and fireplaces
- ideal for Fireplace Xtrordinair, Regency, Vermont Castings and other brands
- helps you discern declining combustor performance and need for replacement
- available in your choice of battery-power or AC wall-current versions
Locate the 4-inch stainless-steel probe to one inch proximity to the catalyst, through port in your stove or fireplace; 6-foot thermocouple cable reaches to wherever you wish the monitor to display. Monitor can stand on hearth, or be mounted on wall (wall-mount bracket and hardware included at no extra charge).
Choose either the battery version (uses 9-volt conventional alkaline or lithium batteries, install two in series for longer operation) or the AC version (comes complete with converter for 120-volt wall current).
Designed by Condar and manufactured in our North Carolina factory. Made in the USA.